1. Kheema (Lamb/Goat) - 1lbs
2. Chana Dal - 3 tbsp
3. Egg White - 1 no's
4. Boiled Eggs - 3 no's
5. Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
6. Kaju - 8 soaked and make a paste of it with little water.
7. Chilli Pwd - 1 tsp
8. Turmeric Pwd - 1/2 tsp
9. Garam Masala Pwd - 2 tsp
10. correinder and Mint finely chopped 4 tbsps
11. Salt to taste
12. Maida 2 tbsp
13. Oil for frying
14. Lemon and onion for serving
1. Mix kheema, chanadal, chilli pwd and salt in 2 cups of water and boil it on medium flame with lid closed for 30 mins.
2. Strain the water and let it cool.
3. Make a fine paste of the above mixture in the mixer (try to use the pulse mode) with kaju paste and egg white.
4. Take it out in a bowl, add garam masala pwd, ginger garlic paste, corriender, pudina, turmeric pwd and mix it with a spoon.
5. Make slices of boiled egg.
6. Take the mixture and insert one sliced egg in the centre and give it a shape of the kabab( round shape).
7. Roll the kababs in the dry maida flour and swallow fry it in a frying pan or deep fry it. Fry it till its golden brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot with lime and onion slices. Can be eaten as a snack.
Picture courtesy: web
Kitchen Notes: All quantites are approx., changes should be made according to the taste.
Recipe Source: Adapted from a cookery show.